The Laboratories of Nanomaterial-based Devices (LNBD) | Technion Institute of Technology
(1) Attend and participate in staff meetings related to research implementation, program strategy and new project opportunities.
(2) Review and edit program documents, editing and providing guidance to field offices on program documents.
(3) Provide research support for program improvement.
(4) Research various features of existing programs and new sensing technologies.
(5) Managing clinical database for the identification of new biomarkers and/or diagnostic tools.
One of the most talked about laboratories at the Technion Institute of Technology is the Laboratory for Nanomaterial-Based Devices (LNBD). The current research of the LNBD team harnesses nanotechnology and medicine to develop and test a tailor-made, non-invasive
Let us send you some more info on this internship
We treat all your information with the utmost privacy. We will not spam you. Your details below will only be used to contact you with more information on this internship