Media Marketing | 90min
90min, the leading fan-driven media platform in football (soccer), is looking for Social Media, Journalism and QA interns to join our all-star team. With offices in London, Tel Aviv and Manila, we’re focused on keeping up with our incredible growth by building our biggest strength - our people. We're looking for smart, talented and passionate sports fans who are interested in working in a global, dynamic and exciting sports-driven environment.
- Help develop and maintain the social media and marketing strategy of FTBpro/90min
- Assist in the management, monitoring and reporting of social media channels
- Implement social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Research and communicate ongoing social media trends and innovations
- Establish and manage relationships with 90min users and partners worldwide
- Research, edit and fact check editorial content
- Pitch and write trending articles and breaking news
- Video editing skills and experience
90min is a cutting-edge football media platform that allows brands, publishers and fans to create rich, engaging content that is distributed globally across mobile, web and social. Our mission is to champion fan-generated media as a key ingredient of sports journalism.
At 90min we believe that football is a single global language and that with the right tools football fans worldwide can become fan journalists, getting their opinions heard. We set out to push the boundaries of combining journalism and technology, and achieved a highly scale-able media platform which gives fan opinions a single global voice.
Let us send you some more info on this internship
We treat all your information with the utmost privacy. We will not spam you. Your details below will only be used to contact you with more information on this internship