Marketing Researcher & Assistant | SciVac
• Research and contact organizations in the Health Field
• Prepare documentation needed to register vaccine in countries around the world
• Update information on prospective pharmaceutical companies and partners
• Communication with prospective partners
• Organize marketing efforts – print and online
• Secretarial duties to support the Manager of the Marketing at the company.
SciVac (SciGen) is a bio-pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets human health care biotechnology derived products. SciGen Israel manufactured all stages of 3rd generation Hepatitis B vaccine, including the production, purification, formulation, filling, QC testing packaging and marketing. SciGen Israel has created its own research and development center in order to focus on bacteria (E.coli) and mammalian cell (CHO cell) technology.
Check out the latest news on SciVac, here.
Let us send you some more info on this internship
We treat all your information with the utmost privacy. We will not spam you. Your details below will only be used to contact you with more information on this internship