Career Israel Hospitality Track
Looking for some real hands on hotel experience in an international luxury hotel while living in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem? Look no further!
Career Israel has a number of great hotels that you can intern at to make sure you have the ultimate Hospitality Internship experience!
About the program
Participants on the Career Israel Hospitality track will spend five months interning at the hotel of their choice in a variety of different positions in order to maximize their knowledge of the hotel industry. The program starts in September and January.
How much does the program cost?
The program costs $7,600 + $50 application fee.
*There is an option for having a more flexible schedule and the price will be changed accordingly.
Masa Israel Journey grants every eligible young adult, ages 21-30, a $3,000 scholarship to reduce the program’s cost and you can apply for an additional needs based scholarship if you qualify. Masa Israel Journey offers grants and scholarships to Jewish individuals, 21-30, who have previously not participated in a 5+ month program in Israel. If you have ever been in Israel for longer than a 4 month period you are not eligible to receive Masa funding.
What’s included in the price?
- Housing in our Beit Leni dorm style housing (participants can opt to upgrade to the apartment style housing for $70 per month)
- Cultural Activities such as: Ulpan, Social Activities, Volunteer Days, trips with the group.
- Transportation to and from the hotel will be provided through a bus pass. During shifts when the buses aren’t running (night/weekend shifts) a taxi shuttle will be provided.
- Stipend from the hotel – stipend amount will be commensurate with the person’s skills, experience and position.
- Health Insurance
- Staff Support- Mentor at the Hotel, Internship Coordinator, 24/7 Madrich
- Visa Assistance
What does the internship entail?
Interns on the Career Israel Hospitality Track will begin the program with a full employee training, after which they will be connected with mentors from the staff as they intern in the different departments. Positions in the hotel will vary depending on hotel needs at the time. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about different areas of the hotel. Meals will be provided during all shifts. Night shifts, weekends, holidays and working days will vary. No experience is needed.
See a Sample Internship here!
Questions? Contact Shunit for more information!