Through Career Israel, a five-month internship program based in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, we make sure you get an internship you want, along with housing, a Hebrew course, and trips and tours throughout Israel with other international college graduates. The next Career Israel session runs from January 23rd-June 6th 2018.
1. In order to set up an initial interview with a recruiter, please fill out the application and pay the $50 application fee here.
2. If you are accepted, you will receive an acceptance letter within a few days after your interview.
3. Before we put you in touch with your internship placement coordinator, we will send you a link to pay the $150 deposit.
4. The internship placement coordinator will help you land your internship of choice, reaching out to companies and setting up interviews for you.
5. About a month before the program, half of the tuition is due. Tuition covers housing, an intensive Hebrew course, and trips and tours throughout Israel. A few weeks before the program, the rest of the tuition is due. Here is more information about the tuition and scholarships.
*Price does NOT include $50 Application Fee