Through Career Israel, a five-month internship program based in Haifa, Jerusalem or Tel Aviv, we make sure you get an internship you want, along with housing, a Hebrew course, and trips and tours throughout Israel with other international college graduates. The next Career Israel session runs from August 29, 2017 – January 15, 2018.
Career Israel 23 Registration is NOW OPEN!
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! Sign up by April 1st and receive $300 off your tuition!
1. The Career Israel program is open to individuals aged 21-30 with a college degree and who are recognized as Jewish by the local Jewish community or by one of the recognized denominations of Judaism.
3. The first few days are spent as a group in Jerusalem acclimating to Israel and getting to know one another with group touring, bonding activities and exciting seminars and programs.
4. You will then move to your base city (Tel Aviv, Jerusalem or Haifa) with your group for the remainder of orientation, staying in housing provided by Career Israel, enjoying group activities and trips.
5. The remaining time on the program is focused on your internship. You will intern 25-30 hours each week at your internship in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, and you will still get to travel and see parts of Israel you have never experienced with trips that include overnight trips and periodic day trips. In addition to your internship you will have a chance to go on trips and tours that will take you all around the country and will expose you to subjects such as modern Israeli society, religion and the Jewish state, the Arab-Israeli conflict, Jewish identity in modern Israel, trends in the Israeli job market and more. You can find a sample itinerary here.
1. In order to set up an initial interview with a recruiter, please fill out the application and pay the $50 application fee here.
2. If you are accepted, you will receive an acceptance letter within a few days after your interview.
3. Before we put you in touch with your internship placement coordinator, we will send you a link to pay the $300 deposit.
4. The internship placement coordinator will help you land your internship of choice, reaching out to companies and setting up interviews for you.
5. About a month before the program, half of the tuition is due. Tuition covers housing, an intensive Hebrew course, and trips and tours throughout Israel. A few weeks before the program, the rest of the tuition is due. Here is more information about the tuition and scholarships.
Tuition For the September 2017 Session
Tel Aviv Apartment Style-$7,650
Tel Aviv Single Room Dorm Style- $7,650 + $950
Tel Aviv Dorm Style-$7,350
*Price does NOT include $50 Application Fee